These are the steps involved in resurfacing your pool.
- 1The pool surface is repaired ready for the pebble finish.
- 2The pebble mix is prepared on the truck.
- 3The pebble is pumped into the pool and sprayed on the walls.
- 4The walls are hand finished to smooth and even out the consistency before the exposed.
- 5A high pressure water gerni is used to expose the pebble.
- 6We clean up the residue and give the pool an acid wash.
- 7The pool is filled.
- There is a 5 years warranty on workmanship and materials.